David J. Greer
David J. Greer in Vancouver, BC
Welcome to David J. Greer's personal Web page. I have more than thirty years of experience in providing technology solutions to customer problems. I am married with three children. We spend our spare time sailing, skiing, walking, photographing, and biking in the Vancouver, B.C., Canada area. I also play the piano and listen to jazz music.
Wind In Your Sails
My book Wind In Your Sails: Vital Strategies That Accelerate Your Entrepreneurial Growth is written by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. You can order Kindle, Audiobook, or Print editions directly from Amazon.com or Amazon.ca.
ProfessionalI have spent 35+ years as a successful entrepreneur. Today, I focus on entrepreneurial coaching, helping entrepreneurs and their senior management teams with their strategic planning, and on delivering high impact keynote presentations to entrepreneurial and leadership events. You can learn more at these links.
- Coach David J Greer
- Entrepreneurial Blog
- Professional Background
- David's Twitter Posts
- Entrepreneurial Videos
- Coach DJG's Instagram photos
- Early Stage Investing
- Amazon Author Page for David
- David's LinkedIn Profile
PersonalI have a wide variety of personal interests that begin with my wife Karalee and our three children Jocelyn, Kevin, and Allen. Here is more personal information about me and my social media contacts.
- The Greer Family
- A Two Year Mediterranean Sailing Adventure
- Trekking to Annapurna Base Camp, Nepal
FriendsThese are links to close friends and initiatives that I hope you find interesting.
- Karalee and I get to have an amazing life because of the fabulous financial planning and advice we get from Frank Danielson and Ray Glicksohn at the Danielson Group Wealth Management.
- I am a big supporter of Nikola Girke and her Own Your Podium.
- Sailing Across the Atlantic Ocean with my friend Dick Leighton, his son Andy, and friend Rick Lane
- His wife Marian Leighton led us to Annapurna Base Camp. Marian writes about her experience with breast cancer on Breast cancer, eh?
- I shot the wedding photographs and wedding video of our friends Rosa and John Malone's marriage in Cancun, Mexico.
- In Memory of Bruce Toback
- My 25th high school reunion in Edmonton.